How to Apply
The application form saves your progress, so don’t worry about completing it in one sitting!
Our programs help you improve your performance as an employee, manager, and director opening new opportunities in various sectors and functions. The programs are broad course that help you reach higher positions in your career, allowing you to improve the entity’s productivity with your knowledge and leadership skills.
Start and Complete the Common Application Online
- The Common Application is required for students applying to any Program.
- Schedule a date and time to receive a call from one of our representatives in admission.
Gather and Submit Necessary Documents
Depending on your educational background and the program you are applying to, you will need to provide the following:
- Official Bachelor’s certificate
- Official Bachelor’s transcript
- Your ID or Passport
- English language testing
- Personal Photo
- Updated CV
OR contact your McKinsey University representative for more information on programs, intakes and, availability or to register.
Admission Team will review your application to confirm you meet our requirements. If so, you will then be asked to complete an interview as part of the review process.
Interviews are usually completed over the phone with a member of the Academic Team. The purpose of the interview is to get to know you better, hear about your future plans, understand why you are interested in the program.
Payment of Fees
Mckinsey University will issued an invoice for the balance of your first year tuition fees, due prior to the commencement date. On payment of this invoice you will be issued with a receipt of payment.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related subject
- Any other relevant qualification
- A Master’s degree or MBA in business, management, or a related subject.
- May also have relevant work experience