EMBA Learning Outcomes
The aim of this unit is to develop the knowledge, understanding, and skills necessary to create an organizational strategic plan
- Understand the foundations for developing organizational strategy
- Understand the external environment affecting organizations
- Be able to review an organization’s strategy and business plans
- Be able to create strategic options for an organization. How to develop a marketing plan for a specific product or service
Finance For Strategic Managers
The learners will develop knowledge, understanding, and skills that will enable them to analyze internal and publicly available financial information. This will help to inform strategic decisions making
- Understand the importance of financial data in formulating and delivering business strategy
- Be able to analyze financial data for an organization to inform strategic decision-making purposes
- Be able to evaluate proposals for strategic decisions on capital expenditure in an organization
Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management
This unit aims to help learners develop their own personal leadership and management skills in the context of the creation and achievement of organizational vision and strategic direction.
- Understand how knowledge and skills in leadership and strategic management support the creation and achievement of organizational vision and strategy
- Understand how to develop and communicate organizational vision
- Be able to manage the development of own personal knowledge and skills in leadership and strategic management to support the achievement of personal and organizational vision and strategy
- Be able to reflect on the benefits of personal development in the achievement of personal growth and organizational vision and strategy
The aim of this unit is to help learners develop an understanding of how organizational behavior, structure, culture, motivation, creativity and leadership impact on an organization’s effectiveness and efficiency.
- Understand leadership behavior theory and practice
- Understand how organizational structures and culture impact on the effectiveness of the organization
- Understand how organizations can improve employee effectiveness to respond to business opportunities
- Understand how organizations can motivate employees to improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
Strategic Human Resource Management
The aim of this unit is to help learners acquire knowledge and understanding of human resource management strategy and its impact on the efficiency of an organization
- Understand the factors affecting human resource management strategies in organizations
- Understand how strategic human resource management contributes to the achievement of the strategic plans of organizations
- Understand how to prepare human resource management strategies for organizations
- Be able to develop a human resource management strategy for an organization
This unit enables learners to develop knowledge and understanding of marketing at a strategic level and how this is applied in practice including developing a marketing strategy.
- Understand the principles of strategic marketing
- Understand how to carry out a strategic marketing analysis
- Understand the role of customer behavior in marketing strategies
- Understand how to develop an implementable marketing plan
- Understand how to create a marketing strategy to meet business objectives
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.